What is the role of car radio fuses?
The function of the fuse is to cut off the power supply circuit in time when the circuit fails or is abnormal. Accompanied by the continuous increase of current, and the increased current may damage the components, it may also burn the circuit or even cause a fire.
There are many types of fuses in our daily life. Such as disposable fuses, self-recovery fuses, patch type, insert type(blade) and other different packaged fuses. According to different fuse types, it can be applied to the working environment of high voltage and low voltage. Now the fuse is more and more important in the circuits of many electronic appliances.
Different car radio fuses
The fuse box in the cab is generally located on the side of the center console near the door or under the steering wheel; the fuse box in the engine compartment is generally on the edge of the engine compartment of the vehicle; the blade fuse in the car radio is generally located on the back of car stereo.
The blade fuse can be divided into: ultra-small blade fuse, small car fuse, medium car fuse, large car fuse. The rated current ranges from 1-40 amperes (A) to large 30-120 amperes (A), and the rated voltage is 32 volts (V).
The general fuse is composed of three parts:
1.The melt part, which is the core of the fuse, which cuts off the current when it is blown;
2.The electrode part, usually there are two, it is an important part of the connection between the melt and the circuit;
3.The bracket part, the role of the bracket is to fix the melt and make the three parts into a rigid whole for easy installation and use. It must have good mechanical strength, insulation, heat resistance and flame resistance, and should not be broken or deformed during use.
Checking and replacement
During the daily use of the car, if any electrical equipment does not work, it may be caused by a blown car radio fuse and need to be replaced in time.
Simple operation you need to do:
- Turn off the ignition switch and open or unplug the fuse box cover.
- Replace the fuse.
- Replace the car radio fuse according to the rated current value indicated on the cover of the fuse box. Do not change to a fuse with a higher rated current.
- If the new fuse is blown out immediately, it means that there may be a fault in the circuit system and should be checked and repaired as soon as possible.
- When there is no spare fuse. You can replace the fuse on other equipment that does not affect driving and safety in an emergency.
- If a fuse with the same current load cannot be found, one with a lower rated current than the original fuse can be used instead.
How could such an important thing miss Binize participation? A grand introduction to Binize new type:
Binzie Android 10 Car Radio with Apple Carplay and Android Auto, 10 Inch Touch Screen Double Din Multimedia ,AM,FM,RDS,DSP,GPS Navigation,Bluetooth,Wifi,Backup Camera Input,Mirror Link
This is a pic of the unit back, you can see the red rectangle at the bottom left is the audio fuse, sometimes, it will be blue. As you can see, our products have passed strict quality inspections and are guaranteed to be safe.